Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Start of the blog!

Welcome to my blog!


Me!What I have in store for this blog is a variety of things. I will probably add to this list however to get started I want to at least try to cover topics as broad and websites, and even particular things about them, also I would like to talk about college and I'll be more specific when the time comes via sports, politics, rampaging dragons, etc... lol. Anyways welcome to the blog and if you have an interest you would like to share feel free to email me at barger.61@gmail.com and if I'm interested I'll post my opinion of the subject or matter here!

Hope to see many people active here soon! .. p.s. - I'll probably make a corresponding website and forum for this to transfer too! .. lol...not for a little while though

No comments:

Post a Comment